Steps for Cosmetic e-Notification v.2.0:
2. After securing the CCRR user account, log in at the FDA e-Portal (https://www.fda.gov.ph)
3. Select “New Case” and accomplish the ASEAN Notification Form.
4. Download the Order of Payment and assign the task to FDA Cashier.
5. Pay the fee at any Landbank Branch or thru online Bancnet payment and wait for the Result of Application.
6. If approved, download and print the notice of acknowledgement.
7. For more information, you may download the following for your reference/guidance:
FDA Memorandum Circular No. 2015-010
FDA Memorandum Circular No. 2015-011
Cosmetic e-Notification v.2.0 Booklet for Applicants
Do's and Don'ts
1. Fields with red asterisk (*) are mandatory and shall not be left blank.
2. DO NOT COMMIT ANY SPELLING MISTAKE, FDA won't be liable for this.
3. For the Restricted Ingredient, make sure to provide the function of that ingredient and its corresponding percentage.
Schedule A of the Agreement on ASEAN Harmonized Cosmetic Regulatory Scheme (AHCRS) is no longer applicable