In order to have an efficient and orderly releasing of FDA Authorizations at the Food and Drug Action Center (FDAC), the following guidelines shall be strictly implemented:
A. AUTHORIZED PERSON TO PICK-UP / CLAIM THE AUTHORIZATIONS:
1. Owner/President/Manager/Head of the company. Owner must submit a photocopy of his/her valid ID.
2. Authorized Representative. The authorized representative must present and submit the following:
a.) Authorization letter in company letterhead;
b.) Photocopy of valid ID of the Company’s Owner/President/Manager/Head; and
c.) Photocopy of any of the following ID’s:
1. Company ID
2. QPIRA ID
3. Any government issued ID
B. RELEASING OF AUTHORIZATIONS
1. A Document Request Form (DRF) must be accomplished by the Client (Owner/President/Manager/Head of the company or the Authorized Representative) and submit to the Releasing Officer together with the required document/s mentioned above. Please note that photocopy of each required document is needed for every request.
2. Upon receipt of DRF, the Releasing Officer checks on the files for release. Upon validation, Releasing Officer hands-over to Client the second copy as FDA’s receiving copy indicating the printed name, signature, date and time of receipt.
3. Releasing Officer releases the Authorization/s to Client.
For information and guidance.