The Food and Drug Action Center (FDAC) is one of the several government offices at the Starmall Alabang which was heavily damaged and affected by the fire that broke out early Saturday morning, 08 January 2022.
We would like to inform the general public and our stakeholders that the following services being rendered by FDAC will still continue in spite of the fire incident, to wit :
1. Issuance of 14-digit Document Tracking Number (DTN) and appointment schedule for product registration applications and other authorizations ;
2. Issuance of User Account (User Name and Password) ;
3. Acceptance of letters and correspondence via email addresses :
4. Acceptance of registration applications and other authorizations using the Integrated Application Form (IAF) via email addresses : [email protected] and [email protected] ;
5. Acceptance of letters, documents, parcels and samples (for registration, verification and laboratory analysis) sent via courier or postal service ;
6. Provision of assistance for inquiries, follow-ups and complaints via the following email addresses :
7. Acceptance of payment for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) applications
8. Acceptance of Batch Notification documents and samples
However, the following frontline services shall be temporarily suspended until further notice :
1. Release of authorizations and other documents at the FDAC Releasing. Records Section will instead send scanned copies of the same to the registered email addresses of applicants.
2. Issuance of Official Receipts
Please feel free to contact us via telephone numbers : (8) 857-1900 local 1000 or (8) 842-5635.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.