This Circular aims to:
- Establish the guidelines for the licensing and inspection of HUHS establishments;
- Establish the guidelines for registration and other relevant authorizations for HUHS products;
- Update the categorization of HUHS products;
- Institutionalize the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS) as the new hazard category for labeling of HUHS products; and
- Ensure compliance of HUHS establishments to FDA regulatory standards, such as but not limited to Good Manufacturing Practice (GSP); or Good Distribution Practice (GDP), or Good Storage Practice (GSP); or Good Labeling Practice (GLP).
Read more:->FDA Circular No.2020-025